Collaborative practice module launch

Today was the launch of the collaborative practice module.

This module is worth 20 credits and for it I will be working in a small group of 5. In this group we will be collaborating on project on the theme ‘The Hidden City’.

70% of the mark will be based on how well we articulate thinking and ideas in the form of an imaginative project. The other 30% is assessed via a 1000 word evaluation on my groups outcomes.

The groups have a selection of words to choose from, which we will base our work around. These are: Utopia, Viral, Closed, Free, Growth and divided.

--

--

--

Studying L5 Graphic Communication at Birmingham City University.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Letter from Nikhil Singhvi

Company loyalty is making you poor

5 Scary Myths about Working from Home That Are Holding You Back

Second Week Progress Taghayyur

Why is it so hard to find a mentor?

“How Extremely Busy Executives Make Time To Be Great Parents”, With Sofia Fenichell of Mrs…

Quant/Finance Interview Guide for Students

Q&A: Kale Kaposhilin’s combination of tech and heart

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
John Barradell

John Barradell

Studying L5 Graphic Communication at Birmingham City University.

More from Medium

Collaborative Unit 2: Second Skin

Dependency injection and Inversion of control

CS 373 Spring 2022: Anthony Chhang

TWO MPIXELS INTRODUCTION — WHAT IS IT ABOUT?